The Karnataka private medical and dental colleges association, in an effort to offer an effective and objective testing procedure to determine the merit of the students seeking admissions to the member institutions, they have formed the consortium of the medical, engineering and dental colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK).
COMEDK has been assigned the task of organising a common entrance test for the academic year 2015-2016. COMEDK entrance test and the publication test score and rank list will be followed by centralised counselling (single window system).
The list of the member institution who have come up and indicated their participation in the COMEDK testing program along with the courses offered by them, is published in our website.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility test for MBBS/BDS
1. As per the regulations of medical/dental council of India, the qualifying examination prescribed admissions to MBBS/BDS is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary education or equivalent examination recognised by the state/central government. The last two years of study shall comprise of physics, chemistry and biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject.
2. The general merit candidates must have passed these subjects (PCB) individually and must have obtained the minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB (40%). They must also secure not less than the 50% marks in the subject of English.
3. The candidates shall complete the age of 17 years on or before the 31st December, 2014 of the year of admission to the MBBS/BDS course.
4. The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination i.e. 2nd PUC and 10+2 standard and will test the candidate’s comprehension of the language, the structure and the phrases. Clauses and sentences.
5. If a candidate on being qualified earlier, and had selected a MBBS seat in an earlier COMEDK UG entrance test and has failed to join the college selected without surrendering the seat at the COMEDK level or if the candidate having joined the college failed to pursue his/her education such candidates are not permitted to apply for the COMEDK UGET 2014.
COMEDK UGET eligibility test for B.Arch
1. The qualifying examination prescribed for the admission of the B.Arch is 2nd PUC and 10+2 higher secondary education or equivalent examination by the central government.
2. The candidate should have appeared for National aptitude test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the council of architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200.
3. The above mentioned requirement is for both the General merit and category candidates.
COMEDK UGET eligibility for B.E
1. As per the existing examination of the All India council of technical education (AICTE), the qualifying examination prescribed for admission to the B.E is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher examination.
2. An attempt in the entrance test seeking admissions to engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.