Uttar Pradesh technical university, UPTU announces the Uttar Pradesh state entrance examination (UPSEE) for the admission to B.tech/B.pharm/B.arch/BHMCT/BFAD/MBA/MCA/MAM programmes for 2014 session. UPSEE that leads to admissions for the following courses at government aided institutions and private unaided institutions affiliated to UPTU and some other state universities of Uttar Pradesh for the session 2014-2015 in
a) Engineering (B.Tech) / B.Tech (ag.engg), Pharmacy, architecture, hotel management, fashion and apparel design/fine arts on 20th April, 2014.
b) 1st year MBA/MCA/MAM (dual degree 5 year course) and 2nd year MCA will be conducted online on 27th April, 2014.
Eligibility criteria for UPSEE
The eligibility for examination of UPSEE 2014 for admissions to B.Tech/B.E/B.Pharm /BHMCT/BFAD is given below.
1. The candidates must have passed intermediate examination of Uttar Pradesh or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized board/university with minimum aggregate marks of 45% for general and OBC and 40% for SC/ST category in the subjects groups.
2. B.Arch – The Candidate must have passed intermediate examination of Uttar Pradesh board of 10+2 level examination or its equivalent form from any recognised board/university with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
3. MBA- the candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration form any recognised university of India.
4. MCA- the candidate must have passed the bachelor’s degree course of minimum three years of duration from any recognised university of India.
5. B.Tech- the candidate must have passed three years diploma in engineering course, securing minimum 45% marks for general and OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST category in aggregate of three years B.Sc degree plus having
The cost of brochure and OMR application form/online applications inclusive of the examination fee of Rs.1000 for General/OBC candidates and Rs.500 for SC/ST and female candidates of all the categories.
For the B.tech/B.Pharm degree courses, the application forms can be submitted either online or offline. For MBA courses, the application forms can be submitted only through online.
The duly filled confirmation page must be submitted and reach the office of the registrar (UPSEE- 2014), Uttar Pradesh technical University, IET campus, Sitapur road, Lucknow- 226021 by 07th April, 2014, 10.00 a.m. The confirmation page received after the due date or the through any other means will not be processed or accepted. The university will not be responsible for any missed/any delay/ not received on the part of the post office or for any other reason whatsoeve
The submission of the applications online will be open from the 15th March 2014 to 05th April, 2014. Last date of the offline application form submission: 07th April, 2014.
UPTU entrance examination
For undergraduate course: 20th April, 2014
For postgraduate course: 27th April, 2014.
For more details about the UPTU examination, log on to the website http://www.upsee.nic.in or http://www.uptu.nic.in