About Punjab CET entrance examination
The PU CET examination is held for admissions to B.Pharm, B.Sc in Punjab University. The candidates having compartment in 10+2 examination held in March-2014 will not be eligible for admission in the course. The candidates who do not appear in PU-CET entrance test or who do not apply/qualify the entrance test shall not be considered for admission.
The PU CET date of test will be on 24th May, 2014. The last date of the submission of online application form will be on 29th April, 2014.
Punjab university CET entrance examination
1. The Punjab university CET prospectus is valid only for one application form.
2. A separate online application form is required to be submitted for the entrance test of additional courses as each course will have separate merit list.
3. The cost of the additional application form will be Rs.700 each.
4. The online application forms for general and SC/ST categories are priced differently.
5. The candidates are requested to pay the fees to avoid complication at the time of admission.
6. The cost of submitting additional form is the same for general and SC/ST candidates..i.e. Rs.700 only.
7. The last date for the submission of Punjab university CET application form is 29th May, 2014.
Important dates to remember
The important dates for the candidate to remember are given below.
1. The date of advertisement regarding test is 4th April, 2014.
2. The date of availability of the PU CET 2014 on the website is on the date of 4th April, 2014.
3. Last date of submission of the information of the website is 20th May, 2014.
4. Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of state bank of India using website generated challan is on 20th May, 2014.
5. Last date of the submission of the fee details is on 27th May, 2014.
6. No other correction will be entertained after the 29th May, 2014.
7. The dates of holding the PU CET entrance test will be on 13th June, 2014.
8. The tentative date for the results to be out will be on 26th June, 2014.
9. PU OCET course fee general category SC/ST category application form is Rs.1600, Rs.800, and Rs.700.
PUCET online application form procedure
The online application form procedure is given below.
1. Register online at the official website.
2. Note down the login id and password.
3. Download SBI slip and pay fee in any SBI branch.
4. Login and upload the scanned photographs, signature, fill other important information and save and confirm.
Post graduate programmes
PU-OCET (PG) for students seeking admissions in post-graduate courses, including: LL.M (2 year semester system), M.Sc (Industrial Chemistry), MBE (Master of Business Economics), M.Tech (Nano-Science and Nanotechnology), M.Tech (Instrumentation), M.Tech (Polymer), M.Tech (Microelectronics), MCA (Evening) self financing, M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication (2 year), Masters in Public Health, M.A. (English), M.P.ED, M.E. (Chemical), M.E. (Instrumentation and Control), M.E. (Electronics and Communication Engineering), M.E. (Information Technology) (2 year), M.E. (Computer Science and Engineering), MBACIT (Master of Physical Education, Bachelor of Physical Education), M.Com (Hons), M.Com (Business Innovation) and Masters in Public Health.