TMISAT is an acronym for the Tolani Maritime Institute of Science aptitude test. It is an engineering entrance examination directed by the Tolani Maritime institute for the admissions to the B.S.Marine engineering and the B.S. nautical science course. The institute tolani is famous for producing some of the best nautical officers and maritime engineers in the country. The institute has thus made this entrance test compulsory for students and candidates who wish to apply for the admissions in the tolani maritime institute for maritime engineering and nautical sciences.
The candidates seeking admissions to the tolani maritime institute are required to attend this examination which comprehensively tests the candidate’s knowledge on the class 10th and class 12th syllabus especially on Physics, chemistry and Mathematics, vocabulary, logical and analytical reasoning of the students seeking admissions to TMI.
Eligibility Criteria for the candidates
The candidate has to have the following eligibility criteria to appear for the entrance examination.
For B.S marine engineering/B.S. nautical technology
1. The candidate should have passed the secondary education along with the following
a) At least the candidate should have 60% marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics and
b) At least 50% marks in the subject of English either in class x and class xii.
2. The admissions for the course are for the candidates who are unmarried.
3. TMI encourages the candidates of both genders to apply for the admissions without any discrimination.
4. Age criteria: the male candidates born or after the 1st September 1994 are eligible to apply for the 2015 in accordance with the terms of the Government of India guidelines, terms and conditions.
5. There is age relaxation for the female candidates.
TMISAT application Procedure
TMISAT application form may be obtained from the offline counters of Axis bank branches or TMI braches and through the online through the official website.
TMISAT online application form requires the candidate to follow the below steps for application process.
1. The candidate is required to fill up the application form on the website.
2. Pay the non-refundable application form fee (through debit/credit card/demand draft/pay order)
3. The candidates are required to print the duly filled application form and the summary generated.
4. The candidates are required to send the same along with the receipt if paid online or through the demand draft to TMI.
5. The candidates may obtain the TMISAT offline application forms from the TMISAT counters or through the Axis bank counters.
TMISAT admit card
The candidates are requested to download the admit card for the entrance examination from the official website of the www.tolani.edu.
The last date for the submission of the application forms is on the date of 31st May, 2015.
TMISAT is conducted on the dates of the 8th to 12th June, 2015 tentatively.