Hope you aware of the upcoming VITEEE 2016 Online Entrance examination, which is scheduled to conduct on the month of April across India and even in abroad as well. The candidates will have an option of either taking the VITEEE 2016 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or the Physics, Biology and Chemistry (PCB) category.
If you are looking out for the VITEEE 2016 Online Entrance Exams Biology sample questions, make the most of the following questions at its best.
1. Binomial Nomenclature is a system of naming organisms with
A) Generic and specificepithets
B) Only generic epithet
C) Only species epithet
D) numeric epithet
2) Which of these is not a cell organelle?
3) Fusion of two dissimilar gametes is called
4) Maize is a diploid organism with 10 pairs of chromosomes. How many chromosomes and chromatids are present in themetaphase stage of cell division?
A) 20 chromosomes and40 chromatids
B) 40 chromosomes and20 chromatids
C) 40 chromosomes and40 chromatids
D) 20 chromosomes and20 chromatids
5) A disease that can be transmitted by an infectious agent from one individual to another is called
C) Communicable disease
6)Histidine, Leucine, Methionine are examples of
A) Non-essential aminoacids
B) Essential amino acids
C) Moderately essentialamino acids
D) Very essential aminoacids
7) Blood plasma from which the clotting protein fibrinogen has been removed is called
8) Which of the following is not essential element for plants?
9) Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt) strains have been used to design novel
C) Bio-insecticidal plants
10) Which one of the following is not a pollutant?
B) Carbon dioxide
C) Carbon monoxide
D) Sulphur dioxide
To view Sample questions on Chemistry subject do visit our previous post at: