Guidelines for filling the Application Form:
- Candidates must enter the Transaction, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Payment Source, SSC (10th Class) Hall Ticket Number and Month & Year of Passing SSC (10th Class) to log into the application.
- After logging in, candidates will have to enter their Academic Details, Personal Details and their GATE 2016 scores.
- Then they must print the Application Form after final submission and note their AP PGECET 2016 Registration Number.
Application Status- Check:
- After submitting their application forms, candidates will receive an SMS to their registered mobile number.
- They will also receive a copy of the AP PGECET 2016 Application form to their registered Email ID.
Making corrections in Application Form:
- This is a special feature offered by the authorities for making corrections in the online application Form.
- Candidates must log in to the website by entering their Registration Id, Mobile No and Date of Birth to make any corrections.
List of Exam centres:
- A minimum of 25% of the total marks needs to be secured by a candidate inorder to qualify in this exam.
- Candidates who obtain fewer marks than 25% will not be allowed to download their Rank Card.
- Candidates who have scored marks above the Cutoff limit will be considered as eligible to apply for counselling and admissions to the M.Tech seats in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP PGECET 2016 Exam Pattern:
- The Duration of the examination is 2 hours
- The AP PGECET 2016 paper will be in English and comprises of 120 questions
- Questions will be of objective type
- For each correct answer one mark will be awarded.
Click here to apply online for this exam:
To read about this examination in detail visit our previous post at: