About Bihar CET entrance examination
The Bihar combined entrance examination board conducts an engineering entrance examination every year for the candidates who want to take the admissions into various engineering courses at the undergraduate level. The interested and eligible candidates can participate in the BCECET 2014 or Bihar CET 2014 entrance examination by filling the application form.
The Bihar CET 2014 application form is released on the BCECE entrance examination. The candidates are suggested to read the important instructions and eligibility criteria details before making the online application form.
Bihar CET entrance examination
The Bihar CET entrance examination has been conducting every year by the Bihar combined competitive entrance examination board for those candidates who wish to take up the advanced level engineering courses.
Bihar CET 2014 application form
The BCECET entrance examination application form has been released on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can complete the online registration process to participate in Bihar CET examination from BCECE official website. The candidates who are interested in the application form to participate in Bihar CET 2014 examination from BCECE official website.
The BCECE board of the IAS association building near the Patna road, Patna- 800014, Bihar. The application fee is rs.660 for general candidates and rs.300 for SC/ST candidates which can be paid at all the SBI branches.
Bihar CET 2014 exam pattern
The Bihar BCECE 2014 examination will be held in 2 stages. Each subject will be carried 50 marks and total will be carried 150 marks. 1 and half hours will be the exam duration for each year. Each subject will have 100 questions.
Bihar eligibility criteria
Those candidates who are going to fill in the BCECE 2014 application form must read the following eligibility criteria.
1. The candidates must be Indian citizen.
2. Candidates must have qualified degree of the class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology subjects from any of the recognised university.
3. The candidates, who are appearing the board examination this year, are also eligible to participate.
4. There are no age limitations.
Bihar CET important dates
The important dates for the Bihar CET entrance examination are given below.
1. BCECE application forms are available – 22nd January, 2014.
2. Last date to fill the BCECE application form -17th February, 2014.
3. Last date for taking the hard copy of the application form- 25th February, 2014.
4. BCECE 2014 admit card release – 2nd April, 2014
5. 1st stage exam date – 13th April, 2014
6. 1st stage result - date not released yet on the official website.
Contact details of Bihar CET 2014
The contact details of the BCECE board are given as below.
IAS association building,
Near Patna airport,
Patna- 800014, Bihar