About ECET FDH entrance examination
The engineering common entrance test for diploma holders also known as ECET FDH is conducted by the JNT University Kakinada on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh state council for higher education for diploma holders and B.SC Mathematics graduate holders for the admissions into the B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm. All the eligible candidates will be applying through the online mode. The detailed information about the eligibility criteria, syllabi, fee, last date of submission etc will be made available in the official website of http://www. Jntuk.edu.in/ecet2014.
ECET Eligibility examination
The candidates are requested to refer the examination eligibility before applying for the ECET FDH examination. The candidate should have passed the engineering diploma and should have secured minimum of 60% marks in diploma final year examination.
The candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for the ECET.
1. The candidates should be of Indian nationality.
2. The candidates should be belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh. They should satisfy the local/non-local state requirements of the candidate.
3. They should have obtained a diploma in engineering and technology/Pharmacy from the state board of technical education of Andhra Pradesh for admissions into the relevant B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm courses into the courses corresponding to the diplomas as given in the annexure.
4. The candidates who are pursuing the diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the B.E/B.tech/B.Pharm courses provided they have completed the practical training prescribed for the award of the diploma course before admissions into the college.
5. The candidates should have passed diploma in engineering and technology/pharmacy/b.sc degree as the case may be with at least of 45% marks (40% marks for the candidates belonging to the reserved category) for entry into the relevant courses.
6. For lateral admissions into the 2nd year regular B.E and B.Tech courses in All India council for technical education approved un-aided private professional institutions.
7. For admissions into the common entrance test into 1st year regular B.E and B.tech courses in university engineering colleges for the seats specifically earmarked for diploma holders and B.Sc degree holders.
ECET FDH entrance exam dates
Notification date – 04-02-2014.
Commencement of uploading of the online applications- 10-02-2014
Last date for uploading the online applications without fee – 29-03-2014
Last date of uploading the online applications with fine- 12-04-2014
Start of downloading of hall tickets from the website- 02-05-2014
Date and time of the examination- 10-05-2014
Declaration of results- 19-05-2014
Downloading of rank cards- 26-05-2014
Corrections in the application will be only entertained within the dates of – 15-04-2014 to 25-04-2014.
ECET registration payment procedure
1. The candidates are supposed to visit the AP online centres with the following mandatory details. (name of the candidate, dob certificate, hall ticket number, mobile number, qualifying examination)
2. The requisite amount needs to obtain a receipt for registration fees paid and ensure that it contains the transaction id.
3. Login to the website using the transaction id.
4. Pay either through the debit card/credit card.