The Jawaharlal Nehru technological University (JNTU) is a famous university in Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The university is situated at the heart of the city and is a popular landmark. The institute has carved a niche for itself in the field of Architecture and in the state of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh. The University has an excellent academic environment because of the knowledge oriented faculties.
There are many autonomous institutions that are affiliated to it and have gained enormous recognition due to its world class education. The Jawaharlal Nehru University has many tie ups with foreign universities and institutes across the globe. Some of the institutions are listed below.
1. The school of Information technology, Carnegie Mellon University
2. School of Management studies with central Michigan University
3. JNTU college of engineering, Hyderabad with Kansas state university
4. JNTU Hyderabad with Blekinge Institute of technology Sweden.
Programs offered by the JNTU 2015
The various programs offered by the JNTU 2015 are given below.
1. 4 year B.Planning degree course
2. 5 year B.Arch degree course
3. 6 year B.Arch degree and other relative programs
Eligibility for the JNTU PACET 2015
The candidates are requested to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria to attend and apply to the PACET examination.
1. All the candidates should be above the age of 16 years on the date of commencement of the admissions to the above mentioned programs.
2. The candidates should also note that there is no upper age limit for appearing for these examinations.
3. All the candidates should have passed the 10+2 HSC board examination which is conducted by the Board of education, Andhra Pradesh.
4. Not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with any subjects for admission into 4 year B.Planning degree course.
5. The candidates should have passed from the three years diploma (10+3) in Engineering and Architecture conducted by the state board of technical education and training, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent there to as recognised by state board of technical education and Andhra Pradesh and should have secure
6. The candidates less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Mathematics and English as subjects of admissions into B.Arch which is a 5 year degree course.
APPLICATION FORM FOR JNTU PACET 2015
All candidates can apply for JNTUPACET 2015 by availing the application form along with the enclosed documents including the information booklet for admission for Architecture and Planning in person on payment to school of planning and architecture, JNTU. The application forms can be posted by paying the demand draft in favour of Secretary, APSCHE giving the clear details to which the application form is to be posted.
The application form can be downloaded from the official website http://www.jntu.ac.in.