About BPEE CET entrance examination
The J&K board of professional examination invite applications for admissions to MD/MS and other PG diploma courses and MDS courses 2014. The online applications are invited from the permanent residents of the J&K state who are eligible and desirous of appearing in the entrance test for admission to MD/MS/PG diploma courses in the government medical colleges of the state, SKIMS, Sri Nagar and ASCOMS –Jammu and MDS courses in the government dental colleges.
Duration of the course
The duration of the postgraduate medical/dental colleges shall be three years including the period of the examination as notified by the MCI.
BPEE eligibility criteria
The candidate should satisfy the following eligibility criteria to appear for the BDEE examination.
1. A candidate must be a permanent resident of the J&K state as defined in the constitution of the J&K state.
2. The candidate must possess the MBBS/BDS degree from the university of the Jammu/University of Kashmir or an equivalent degree recognised by the University of Jammu and Kashmir.
3. The candidate should have completed satisfactorily rotary internship in a duly recognised institution as laid down by the University of Jammu and Kashmir for a registration as a dental and/medical graduate.
4. The candidate should be eligible in terms of SRO-08 of 2005.
5. The rural service means service rendered in rural areas at least 20 KMs away from the recognised institution.
Exam centres and Exam patterns
The duration of the question papers shall be two papers of two hours each for PG medical degree and diploma courses. Each question paper shall contain 150 marks. The number of papers will be two.
1. Paper-1 (Pre-clinical and Para-clinical )
2. Paper-2 (clinical)
3. MDS courses Paper-1
4. MDS paper-2
Application form details
The applications are to be submitted online only through the BPEE websites. The official website www.jkbopee.in or www.jakbopee.net for online application is open from the date of 8th Jan, 2014 to 22nd Jan, 2014. The fee for the online application is Rs.1800 which can be submitted in the form of demand draft favouring FA/CAO BOPEE, payable at Srinagar/Jammu or customised bank Challan of said amount to the BOPEE HDFC bank account specified on the online generated customised bank receipt at the end of the submission of the online forms.
Important dates to remember
The important dates for the candidates to remember are given below.
1. Publication of notification – 6th Jan, 2014
2. Rehearsal time for students – 6th Jan, 2014 to 7th Jan, 2014.
3. Opening live form online- 8th Jan, 2014 to 22nd Jan, 2014.
4. Last date for the candidates to submit the confirmation page together with the prescribed fee at the BOP office – 23rd Jan, 2014 to 25th Jan, 2014.