The Engineering, Agriculture and medical common entrance test (EAMCET) is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad on behalf of the APSCHE. The examination is a prerequisite for admissions to the first year of the various courses and professional courses offered in the various university/private unaided and professional colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
1. B.E/B.Tech (Bio-Tech)/B.Tech (Diary technology)/B.Tech (Ag.engineering)/B.Pharmacy
APSCHE EAMCET eligibility
The candidates will be required to satisfy the below requirements to appear for the EAMCET examination.
1. The candidates should be of Indian nationality or persons of Indian origin (POI)/overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holders.
2. The candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local and non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Institutions order.
3. The candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate examination (10+2) or any examination recognised by the board of intermediate examination.
4. The candidates should obtain at least 45% of marks in the subjects mentioned taken together at 10+2 pattern.
5. In case of engineering and pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
The candidates who have secured qualifying marks in the EAMCET 2014 and candidates belonging to the category of the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe for whom the qualifying marks have not been issued, shall be assigned the ranking in the order of the merit on the basis of the combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in the EAMCET 2014 and 25% marks obtained in the relevant subjects namely Mathematics or Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
Test centres will be allotted only at Hyderabad.
The submissions of the application forms will be done and submitted only through the online mode only.
Submission of online application forms and important dates
1. Date of the commencement of the submission of online application - 20-02-2014
2. Last date for submission of online application - 04-04-2014
3. With a late fee of rs.500 – 18-04-2014
4. With a late fee of rs.1000 - 25-04-2014
5. With a late fee of rs.5000 – 08-05-2014
6. With a late fee of rs.10,000 – 19-05-2014
The candidates who wish to apply for EAMCET 2014 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in the online application form. If the corrections have to done after the online application submission, the candidates are requested to contact the convener office or any regional office with the documentary proof. Hence, the candidates are requested to fill the online application form carefully.