About Orissa JEE entrance examination
The OJEE application entrance examination for engineering examination (excluding B.Tech lateral entry) has been now removed and instead all the engineering admissions is through the JEE Main 2014. The candidates are required to attempt JEE main 2014 to become eligible for participation in counselling and seat allotment. The article summarizes the information pertaining to Odisha JEE 2014 admissions and related aspects of the admissions process.
The exam would now be held available for the engineering courses as well and candidates were selected for admissions into various colleges based on the OJEE scores. From 2014 onwards, the admissions will be granted on All India ranking and state ranking in JEE Main 2014.
OJEE eligibility criteria
The candidate is required to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the Orissa JEE entrance examination.
1. The candidate has to attempt and qualify the JEE Main 2014 to be eligible for Odisha JEE 2014.
2. The candidate must have passed 12th examination or equivalent examination with 5 subjects at least.
3. The candidate must be born on or after the 1st week of October 1989.
4. The minimum acceptable percentage is the QE for 50%.
5. The allowed subject combination includes Maths and Physics as compulsory and any one of Chemistry Bio-technology, Biology and computer science as usual.
6. The candidate must have obtained a valid JEE Main 2014 AIR, state rank to participate in the centralised counselling.
Odisha counselling 2014
The centralised counselling will be held in the state itself whose schedule will be released in due course of time. The counselling will be held in July 2014.
1. The online registration will be done for the registering details on the official website.
2. Reporting at nodal centre, payment of counselling fee and university registration fee.
3. The verification of all the documents, final choice locking and the print out of the final seat.
4. Provisional seat allotment
5. Withdrawal of process
6. Final allotment of reporting at the allotted institute.
Odisha JEE 2014 contact
The chairman address for the entrance examination is given below.
Odisha Joint entrance examination,
JEE cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
Dist-Khurba, Bhubaneswar- 751030.
Email - email@example.com
Odisha JEE selection method
For admissions, the candidates shall be selected on the basis of the JEE main 2014. Based on AIR ranking, the candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment. The JEE main 2014 AIR will be calculated by using the normalisation technique i.e. 60:40 ratio. 60% will be taken from the JEE Main 2014 and 40% will be considered from the class 12th examination.