The candidates can apply for the RPET 2014 (Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test) using the online application form. The applications for RPET 2014 will be accepted online only.
The candidates are requested to apply online for the RPET entrance examination. The RPET entrance examination registration form can be re-printed.
Important dates to remember
The candidates are requested to remember the dates of the RPET entrance examination.
1. The date of the commencement for filling of the online examination – 31st March, 2014.
2. Last date of the depositing the fees through the e-Mitra/CSC network - 14 April, 2014.
3. Date of closure for filling of the online application – 15th April, 2014.
RPET application form instructions
The candidates must perform the following activities while submitting the online application form.
Step-1 Deposition of the application form
1. The cost of the RPET 2014 application form is Rs.800 including the examination fee of RPET 2014.
2. The candidates will contact any e-mitra/CSC kiosk centre authorised by the government of Rajasthan and deposit the sum of Rs.815.
3. The kiosk will generate the 16 digit token number for the candidate using the e-mitra portal and issue a receipt containing this token number.
4. To activate the online application form for entering the required details, the candidate must enter his/her token number.
Step-2 documents to keep ready in hand before starting of filling the online application
1. The scanned image of the candidate’s photograph in jpg format
2. The scanned image of the signature in jpg format
3. Copy of the mark sheets of x,xi,xii examination
Step-3 Fill up the online application form
Step-4 Taking printouts in hardcopy only after the final submission of online application form
Step-5 Submission of the application form to the RPET 2014 office
Submission of application form
Attach all the required documents as mentioned in checklist given in general instruction. The application form number should be written on each document. It is compulsory to send the registered/speed post.
Enclosures to be kept with the application form
The candidates should enclose the application form with other documents.
1. An attested copy of the certificate/mark sheet of the high school/secondary bearing the date of birth of the candidate.
2. An attested copy of the mark sheet of 10+2 examination, as a proof of having passed the qualifying examination. In case of the result of XII is awaited, photo copy of the admission card of XII examination 2014, is to be closed.
3. An attested copy of the relevant certificate necessary for claiming reservation.
4. An attested copy of the relevant domicile certificate, whichever is applicable.