The AEEE is the Amrita engineering entrance examination conducted for the under-graduate courses to be taken up at the university campus. The Amrita Engineering entrance examination (AEEE) is conducted every year in the month of April. The interested candidates about the Amrita Engineering entrance examination may get the details about the AEEE examination, eligibility, dates of the examination and the application form details from the below given information.
The Amrita University conducts the entrance examination every year in the various cities across the country for the admissions to the B.E/B.Tech programs at its three schools of engineering located at the Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore.
Bengaluru campus- computer science and engineering, electronics and communication engineering, mechanical engineering
Amritapuri campus- computer science and engineering, electronics and communication engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical engineering
Coimbatore campus- Aerosapce engineering, Civil engineering, computer science and engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, electronics and instrumentation engineering, Mechanical engineering.
Eligibility criteria for the AEEE
The candidate has to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the AEEE to appear for the entrance examination.
1. The candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination in science streams with 60% marks from a recognised board of examination.
2. Those who appear for the above examination in March/April and expect to secure the minimum marks as above may also apply.
The candidates will be selected based on the rank obtained from the AEEE entrance test conducted by the university.
How to apply
The application form can be downloaded from the website (www.amrita.edu) of Amrita University. The application forms will be sent to the candidates who have registered with the university.
The candidates are requested to remember the important dates regarding the AEEE examination.
1. The availability and issue of the application form starts from the date of November 3rd, 2014.
2. The issue of the OMR application forms starts from November 17, 2014.
3. The OMR application form for AEEE will be available till the date of the March 23, 2015.
4. The last date of the receipt of the completed application form will be from March 25th, 2015.
5. AEEE 2015 computer based test will be from the dates of April 16 to April 18, 2015.
6. AEEE 205 Paper and pencil based test will be from the dates of April 25th, 2014.
To apply online, the following items will be required.
1. Candidate’s photograph in digital format
2. Candidate’s signature in digital format
3. Payment should be done through the credit/debit card or Net banking
The candidates should remember the following items.
1. The multiple applications submitted by a candidate shall be rejected.
2. Change in the application form data will not be accepted after the submission.