The Rajasthan Pre-medical test application form (RPMT) is a state entrance examination of Rajasthan. The examination is conducted every year for the admissions to various courses of medicine such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, Pharmacy by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. Every year, thousands of students opt for the RPMT examination to get the admission in the top medical colleges of the state.
The candidate has to satisfy the eligibility criteria to appear for the entrance examination.
1. The candidate should belong to Rajasthan or Rajasthan domicile holder.
2. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks in the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry. Biology with English being the mandatory subject.
3. The candidate must have completed higher secondary school with the subjects of physics, chemistry, Biology with English as a compulsory subject.
Exam dates to remember
The important exam dates to remember are given below. The candidates are requested to make note of and check the dates for further use.
1. The RPMT 2015 exam will be conducted in the month of July, 2015.
2. The RPMT examination is conducted for admissions to 85% of the seats of the various government and private medical colleges.
3. The rest of the 15% of the entire medical seats are filled through the NEET UG exam conducted by the CBSE, New Delhi.
RPMT exam pattern
The RPMT examination pattern for the candidates appearing for the examination is given below.
The paper consists of the objective type of 200 questions. The paper will consist of four subjects namely Physics, chemistry, Biology and zoology. Each paper will have 50 questions.
The candidates are required to understand the examination pattern completely before applying for the application as it may help the candidate to score good marks and rank in the examination.
RPMT application process
The candidates who score good ranks in the written examination will be called for the counselling as per their rank and allotment of seats will be done by the candidates.
The candidates after filling up the choices can have their result updated in the official website of the university.
The application forms for the Rajasthan Pre-medical test (RPMT) 2015 examination will be issued by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) during the months of March and April. The last date of the submissions of the filled application form will be 3rd and 4th week of April 2015.
Mode of application process
The mode of application form process is through online mode only. The date of the release of the application form is not yet decided by the Rajasthan University of health sciences (RUHS) , therefore the candidates are advised to check the official website regularly for updates on the application from.